Thursday, March 22, 2012

Road Rage

To the psycho mother pulling out of my son's school this morning who tried to sideswipe me because she forgot the rule that if you want to turn right you need to turn on your blinker so that other's know that is your intention: bless you and your stupidity. I hope you make it to where ever you peeled out of the street to safely, and without hitting anyone else. From the way you were dressed and your impatience, I assume you were late to work. I hope you are able to have a decent day so that you dont cause the anarchy you did this morning on your way home. Oh, and thank you for reminding me of why I drop my son off 15 minutes early daily, so that I don't have to deal with last minute freaks like you. I won't leave my house later than 8:25 ever again.

No comments:

Post a Comment