Wednesday, May 30, 2012

6:46 pm

At this minute I am staring at the folded laundry on my bed, hoping it will grow legs and walk itself upstairs to its rightful owner's room. I'm not sure why, but I loathe putting away laundry like no other chore. It's second only to cleaning the shower in crappy job I put off as long as possible. I even take a strange pride in seeing how tall of a pile of clean laundry I can get before I finally break down and fold it. Someone needs to figure out how to make laundry a one step process. The person who does will be my BFFFFFF....... I think I just put myself to sleep typing this crummy post. But I'm not going to delete it because some day I'll really want to know what exactly I was doing on May 30, 2012 at 6:46 pm. I'm sure of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment