Saturday, July 17, 2010

You Know You Need A life When.......

A) You see the movie Eclipse more than once because there's nothing better to do on a Friday night. No amount of 18-year-old hairless buff chest shots can make that movie anything more than a shallow reproduction of a fabulous book (my personal fav in the series).

and

B) You can't stop watching a movie on Hulu about the biblical heroine Esther. It's terrible, but the actor who plays the Babylonian king has the most mesmerizing eyes. Plus it's chocked full of big name stars, which makes me wonder, what bet did they lose that led them to being cast in this travesty. And was it all the same bet, or did they individually owe major bucks to the director and thus he said "you shall now perform in my latest project which will make the big-screen bible drama popular once again.' Mel Gibson tried to bring it back, but as he has gone flipping insane since then I don't think he's the man to emulate. If you'd like to prove me wrong, it's called "One Night With the King". I double dare you to watch it.

No comments:

Post a Comment