Saturday, October 24, 2009

Who Needs A Snuggly When You Have a Onesie??


How did I celebrate the Utes' overtime win today and BYU's demoralizing, kick in the teeth loss to TCU?

I went out and bought myself some onesie pj's.

Pajamas with feet might just be the greatest clothing creation of all time. We snuggle babies in them from the moment the leave the nice, warm womb and enter the cold and dreary world. I always mourned the day when my kids graduated into 2 piece nightwear. It meant they were getting older and no longer qualified as babies or toddlers.

(Insert a trumpet fanfare going off in the back ground, indicating a moment of great realization has occured)

Oh. Crap.

Maybe I'm regressing and my desire for to wear baby jammies is really a yearning to return to the safety and peace of my mother's womb. Hmmm, I'll have to talk to her about that.....

(Now, a quick dash down the hall)

Mom said that's fine with her. We have a re-entry scheduled for later this evening after she finishes her lesson for church tomorrow. She's such a good planner and always thinks 3 steps ahead. I can't believe she said yes- it's overly generous, even for her. My mom just gives and gives and gives.

Well, I guess I'll have to sit back and enjoy my onesies for a few more hours till she's ready. If you don't see me for a while don't worry. I'm just chillin' in mom's belly at the homestead while I work out some things.

Update:
Re-birth never happened. I realized that Diet Coke would be hard to come by invitro so I guess I'll have to hash out my issues some other way. Maybe I'll just sleep in the fetal position for a few weeks and see if that solves anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment