Monday, December 19, 2011

More Things that Teenagers Post....

After perusing the crack cocaine that is Facebook for a bit (okay a half an hour) is afternoon, I was reminded of a few more things that I need to add to my "List of things teenagers post that make me want to claw my eyes out"....
 11) Pictures of themselves posing in front of their dimly lit bathroom mirror giving the peace sign.
12) Pictures of themselves with the title "oh my gosh I look so bad today" when they obviously spent the last five hours getting ready. Kids, it's okay to have self-esteem. You don't need to go fishing for compliments.
13) In reference to #12, it is equally annoying when their friends reply to these pictures with statements such as " you are so much prettier than I am" or " I wish I was skinny like you".  Hence an ugly circle of "who's fatter/cuter" debate ensues for the next 3 months.

Please teens, stop. Enough damage has been done. I need the bloody vein fragments that are left of my eyes if I ever hope to get a transplant after Facebook goes the way of MySpace.

No comments:

Post a Comment