Friday, December 9, 2011

What I'm Feeling on this Lovely Evening......

*Haters are no bueno. Let's show some love people, and respect each other's differences.

*This is the second greatest day of my life. The first was the day Taylor babysat for the first time. Tonight, Noah babysat Zach for the first time for three hours and the house was still intact when we got back.

*My husband would gladly give me over to the robbers and murders who would attack us in the middle of the night if we left even one stupid door unlocked, especially if it meant he could save himself. I think it's because I'm puerto rican and therefore more naturally inclined to knife fighting.

*The Colbert Report is 100 times funnier than John Stewart. I just learned that you can get a poop
transplant, cause sometimes you need to "eat crap in order to live".

*Walmart at Christmas time could be part of a "Lord of the Flies" themed reality show.




1 comment:

  1. WHAT! No way, the Daily Show is much funnier then the Colbert Report!

    ReplyDelete