Tuesday, March 15, 2011

House Guest....

RM brother is staying at my house allllllll weeeeeek!!!

Can you tell I'm a teensy, weensy bit excited ;)

I love my little brother Chris. I missed him so much when he was away for 2 years in Australia. It was like a huge piece was missing from our lives. Now he's back, and he's found a great job and is starting college in May. He's at my house this week because he's going through training for his new job, and the training center just happens to be up my way. It has been so wonderful having him in our home. He brings so much fun and laughter. The kids adore their uncle, and love every minute they get playing with him. I really don't want him to go back home at the end of the week :(

I think we need to get our basement finished so my siblings have more reasons to come and stay with us. I'll have to hurry though, because my sister is dating a new guy and they are getting pretty serious. He's a great man and appears to adore and worship her (like all women deserve to be!). I'll keep you posted as things progress!

2 comments:

  1. I wasn't aware he was back I've talked to my dad several times and he hasn't said a word, so unlike him! well tell him welcome home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooohhh!!!!! yes, please keep us posted! :)

    ReplyDelete