Sunday, May 3, 2009

"All I'm Good For Is A Quote On Your Blog"

The King finally said something blog worthy. I mean something funny enough to be blog quoted.

He's super ticked that I am watching Sense and Sensibility right now and he has to fall asleep to it. Apparently he'd rather watched swine flu coverage on MSNBC.

Too bad, so sad mister.

In protest he threatened, "When I get to heaven I'm really going to let Jane Ausen have it."

Funny man. Does he really think he'll be able to come within 20 feet of her? She's a celebrity- a rock star of the literary world. In heaven, those kind of people- the Bronte sisters, Willa Cather. Tolkien- will be the Brad Pitts and Angelina Jolies of the here after. At least they will if there is any justice in the next life.

No comments:

Post a Comment