Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Poker Face- Say What???

Tonight I got an education into Lady Gaga' "Poker Face

At CHURCH!

I won't go into details, but apparently I should actually listen to the lyrics that my kids sing about 30% correctly.

I'm not the only one who's not listening closely enough. One of the girls said, in reference to one of the offensive but easily missed lines, "I just thought she was hungry". Luckily, she had no idea what the lyrics really were, and I wasn't about to educate her.

Now that I know, I can't let my kids listen to it anymore, right???? Even though there is NO WAY they'll pick up or understand what she's saying?

Crap. It's Katy Perry all over again.

Fox is going to be crushed. He been working on the arm-pit farting remix for weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment