Saturday, July 18, 2009

Attention all gamers- "Epic Dragon" is now on iTunes!!!

My amazingly talented friend Heidi and her husband just created a new game for the iPhone/iPods called "Epic Dragon". Heidi created all the artwork for the game, and it is SO COOL!! Head on over to iTunes and check it out.

I just joined the 21st century a month ago and got my very first iPod and I am totally addicted to it. I'm planning on spending all of Wednesday night- when I should be packing- loading up my iPod with games and movies for the flight. I remember flying as a child and my poor mom having to pack a 50 pound bag full of coloring books, treats and games to keep us entertained.

I love technology!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout out! I just e-mailed you some codes to our games. If you don't mind popping on and giving us a good review, I would appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No prob! I wish I had your talent. I'll go on and review them for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mindi, trust me, you have plenty of talents that I am jealous of. I guess we just have to be satisfied with the ones we have. Be sure to have extra fun in Cali this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks- it's Mormon girls gone wild!!!

    ReplyDelete