Tuesday, July 14, 2009


HAPPY HARRY POTTER WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE HALF-BLOOD PRINCE IS FINALLY HERE. I'LL BE SEEING IT WEDNESDAY NIGHT AT 10:15 WITH THE TWEEN QUEEN. FOX IS SEEING IT ON THURSDAY WITH THE KING AT 6:45- WE'VE LEARNED TO SPLIT UP SO THAT NO ONE HAS TO FIGHT THE MAN CHILD IN A CROWDED THEATER FOR ALMOST 3 HOURS.

A 100% LINKIN PARK FREE SUMMER MOVIE- WHO'D HAVE THOUGHT IT WAS POSSIBLE?

HOORAY FOR J.K. ROWLING AND THE GREATEST BOOK SERIES OF THE 21ST CENTURY!!!!!!!!!!!!


*Side Note*
I just watched Twilight for the 100th time, and it reaffirmed in my mind that the only good acting RPatx does in that entire movie is looking pained when kissing Kristen Stewart. And frankly, I don't think that was actually acting.

Please, please, please let New Moon be better.

6 comments:

  1. Kristen Stewart is the one who drove me crazy. She was way to twitchy and stuttery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. True.

    In reality, they all bugged except for Billy Burke and Gil Birmingham.

    It's a good thing we love the books so much, hugh?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that I'm a reader, perhaps I should give Harry Potter a try...

    See, I think I'm one of the only people who actually liked Robert Pattinson as Edward. But when I read Twilight for the first time, that is how I pictured Edward. Most people I know pictured him totally different. Kristen Stewart's growing on me now, but I was way bugged by her fidgeting and blinking in Twilight. And she bored me. Anyway, I'm with you, I hope New Moon's way better...and I think it will be. That's my favorite book out of the 4, so I'm really looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Carlee, please tell me you've read Harry Potter!!!!!! If you haven't it's practically a sin. They are a thousand times better than Twilight, and I ADORE Twilight.

    Get on it girl!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ya I havent ready Harry Potter either. Way to many of them, way to long, and now they have all the movies so why read them?

    ReplyDelete
  6. that's what you said about twilight though!!!!

    ReplyDelete