Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Yes, It's Been A While..........

I have some serious blog repentance to do.

I can't believe I've gone this long without posting anything. I'm pretty sure no one missed reading it, but I have missed writing- it's cathartic. Venting usually is.

I'm really not an overly negative person. I have been worried that the person who comes in this would be characterized as such by someone who doesn't know me in "real" life.

Hence my absence for a week.

But going for a week without laying my life out in cyber space didn't prove me right or wrong. Yes, I like to vent to the faceless. But no, I don't hate my husband, children or the life I live. They are the funniest people I know, and looking back at my old posts I'm pretty sure I share their moments of comedic triumph just as much or more than their episodes of bad behavior.

What I've really missed is my daily "Tonight I am Thankful For" post. Heavenly Father has blessed us with so much, and it is easy to overlook that in the midst of trials or stress. By recalling two things each day that I am thankful for, it helps me remember just how much evidence there is in my life that I have a loving Father who watches over and guides me.

So I'm back. I won't try to catch up with all that's been going on, but push forward from now on. Right now I am a gigantic stressed out mess but after this weekend is over I'm sure I';ll return to the partially sane person I've always been.

Until then, everyone within a mile radius of me should probably beware for their own safety.

Just kidding. But really......

No comments:

Post a Comment