Monday, February 23, 2009

From the Mouth of Three Witnesses

After finding this story from the AP, I only need one more to verify the "truthfulness" of medicinal and/or spiritual origins of the great carmel colored Holy Water. I know this story is about the fully loaded brand- which incidentally hasn't passed my lips since I was 12 years old and realized just how many calories I was consuming daily in beverages- but the message is the same.

" A man in Croatia claims to be in perfect health after drinking only Coca-Cola for more than 40 years.

The man's religious mother made him promise not to drink alcohol in 1968. To him, Coca-Cola was the only flavor that rivaled wine and soon he was drinking it exclusively.

"Now I have a glass in the morning, before and after lunch, with my dinner and then before I go to bed. My mother isn't here to tell me not to drink anymore but I'm not even tempted to quit coke for alcohol... I'll drink it til I die," he said
".

Well said, my fine Coatian friend. If only there were some way to let him know that it doesn't have to end after he dies....

No comments:

Post a Comment