Thursday, January 28, 2010

You Can Kiss My Hieny January.......

I've decided that I'm going to quit apologising because all my posts of the new year have been so negative.

Does anyone really feel good in January??

Here in Utah it's cold, the sun rarely peeks through the inversion and they dark days are way too long. I have to force myself to leavet the house when the refrigerator is bare except for suspiciously smelling leftovers and cheese. On Sunday we were out of eggs and The King was almost ready to break the Sabbath because he wanted cookies so badly that he was teetering on the brink of madness.

I'm sure that when February finally arrives next week I will be transformed into a happy, content and motivated person again, but for now I'm just going to sulk for 3 more days. At least I know that misery loves compay- almost everyone I know says the January blahs have about done them in as well.

At least the snow is finally melted off the grass in my front yard. The foot that won't leave in the backyard is a constant irritation though.

Stupid January. You suck.

(PS. Thank you, Peopleofwalmart.com, for making me laugh really, really hard for the first time in probably a week. You should be required reading for the winter depressed).

No comments:

Post a Comment