Wednesday, March 25, 2009

To Twitter or Not?

A few months ago I signed up for a Twitter account because everyone else was, but I haven't really paid attention to it since.

The King keeps insisting that it's right up my alley since it's premise is to spew out whatever random thought is in your head at the moment. I'm not sure if he meant that as a compliment.

So if anyone else is a Twitterer (what the heck are you supposed to call yourself??) and would like to follow/be followed, my twit (I like that MUCH better) name is "notsotrophywife". I haven't figured out how it works yet, but if you start following me I'll start following you (isn't that a nice symbiotic relationship?).

The King goes by "go_utes" and he twits (yeah, I'm liking that more and more) all the time. His even has a picture so you can see what a hottie I married!

No comments:

Post a Comment