Monday, April 13, 2009

The Best of the Best (or worst) on Hulu

I ahve quite literally fallen in love with Hulu. It's my favorite place to go at 1 in the morning when I can't sleep. Here are just a few of the gems I've found in my insomniac inspired searches:

Best Retro TV Shows:
Voltron
HeMan and the Masters of the Universe
Remington Steele
Facts of Life
Silver Spoons
Doogie Howser MD
News Radio
I Dream of Genie
Fall Guy
St. Elsewhere


Best Improvement Reality shows:
Curb Appeal
Desperate Landscapes
Rate My Space
Last Comic Standing
Split Ends
Kiomora: Life in the Fab Lane
Dateline:Crime and Punishment
Clean House
Shear Genius
Tori and Dean: Home Sweet Hollywood
House Hunters
Dog Whisperer

The Best "Worst" Movies
Revenge of the Nerds
The Little Princess
Blue Lagoon
Babes in Toyland
Grease 2
Hercules in New York
The Crawling Hand
Who's Harry Crumb
The Jewel of the Nile
Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment