Wednesday, June 3, 2009

I know my Heavenly Father loves me because........

*He has taught me to notice the beauty all around me. Tonight I could help but stop and watch the sun set in a beautiful gray, blue and orange tinged sky. Magnificent.

*Yesterday I said that Fox's self-esteem has been a little low lately. The King and I have been really worried about him, especially since he compares himself to his sister all the time. Tonight something wonderful happened. The Man Child usually sticks pretty close to TQ and ignores Fox. But this evening they played together in the backyard for an hour and had a blast. When Fox went inside to get ready for bed while we ran to Lowes, MC cried for his brother and didn't want to go with us. It made Fox's night. His smile lifted my heart. Thank you Father for two wonderful boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment