Monday, June 8, 2009

Thank You, Heavenly Father.....

I am so, so , so thankful that I have the opportunity to teach wonderful kids who inspire me daily. It's so amazing to watch my students grow and progress and achieve success beyond what they think they can do. I think I get to feel a small fraction of the pride that our Heavenly Father has for each of us every time we make correct choices, achieve the potential He sees in us and find happiness in living our lives according to His commandments.

I am also thankful for my kids who are so patient with me and my crazy schedule, and who rarely complain about watching their little brother while I teach. I think they actually enjoy it (well, sometimes), and on days like today when The King is out of town, it's such a relief to know that the Man Child is in loving and capable hands. What awesome kids I have!

No comments:

Post a Comment