Friday, June 5, 2009

Thank You, Heavenly Father.....

Tonight I am so grateful that I was able to attend my daughter's 6Th grade graduation. It seems like just yesterday that Heavenly Father blessed two stupid, naive and woefully unprepared 20-somethings with the most beautiful angel in all of heaven. In the 12 years since then she's become an amazing and talented young woman. It's truly a privilege to be her mom.

I am also grateful that I got to spend three hours of one-on-one time with Fox while his sister had friends over. If I had one wish in the world, it would be to be able to see into Fox's mind and witness first hand the amazing and creative thoughts, discoveries and designs that are born there. His brain is constantly working, and he has such passion for figuring out how the world works and how he can make it a better place. He is one of a kind.

No comments:

Post a Comment