Saturday, June 6, 2009

Thank You, Heavenly Father.....

It's almost midnight, so I just barely made my Saturday posting. But it's the thought and intent that count, not the lateness of the hour, right??

I am so grateful that of all the billions of people in the world, Heavenly Father placed The King and I in the right place and at the right time to meet each other and fall in love. My hubby is so patient and understanding with me, and on the rare occasions which he is not (like this morning), he feels so bad for making me unhappy that he automatically apologizes, even though 90% of the time I'm the one in the wrong. I am so blessed to have a partner who loves me so unconditionally.

I am so grateful to be surrounded by women who are such amazing examples to me. This afternoon as I sitting in the car with my mom, my sisters and TQ on our way to Costco, I was struck by the irony that there were probably women all over the world enjoying "girl time"- getting facials and manicures, or going to the theater or some other activity infinitely more sophisticated than what we were doing- but they couldn't possibly be happier and more content than us. My girls always have been and always will be my best friends.

Good night every one. I hope you have a wonderful Sabbath.

No comments:

Post a Comment